Please notify the school immediately if your child or a member of your family has contracted or been exposed to anyone with the Virus.
Please follow the following basic principles to reduce the general risk of infections:
- Keep your child at home if he or she is unwell.
- Avoid close contact with any person with an acute respiratory infection.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice cough etiquette – maintain distance, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing and wash hands thoroughly.
- People with asthma and other types of cough should inform others of their condition to promote understanding rather than anxiety.
Elm Park School
All children are expected to have the correct school uniform and stationery on their first day of school. The uniform shop is here in the school and is open 8.15 am – 9.00 am and 2.30 pm – 3.00 pm daily during term time. School stationery packs can be purchased from www.myschool.co.nz or you can purchase from the Office Max store in Ronwood Ave, Manukau. Please ensure you know your child’s year level prior to ordering.
2021 Term Dates
Term 1 – Tuesday 2 February to Friday 16 April
Term 2 – Monday 3 May to Friday 9 July
Term 3 – Monday 26 July to Friday 1 October
Term 4 – Monday 18 October to Tuesday 14 December
Pubic Holidays (School Closed)
T1 – Waitangi Day Monday 8 February
T1 – Easter Friday Friday 2 April
T1 – Easter Monday 5 April
T1 – Easter Tuesday 6 April
T2 – Queens Birthday Monday 7 June
T2 – Staff Only Day Tuesday 8 June
T3 – Labour Day Monday 25 October
You may also like to check out our Facebook page where regular updates are posted.
Elm Park School is a Decile 5, state co-educational contributing primary school situated in Pakuranga, a suburb of East Auckland. Elm Park School School has roll of approximately 600 children (Years 0-6).
Elm Park School’s special character is the cultural diversity that includes more than 40 different ethnicities. We pride ourselves in providing an inclusive caring environment in which we value respect, responsibility and resilience.